Thinking about the Holidays…
It’s time to get those holiday orders in. Here are the magnificent pieces I’ve created for the season.
- Tradizionale A single drop of outrageously precious 20 year Balsamico Tradizionale from Reggio Emilia in a shiny square of equally precious 64% PalmiraPlantation chocolate from Venezuela finished with a single bronze droplet. $3.50 per piece.
- Noh A perfectly-blended truffle of rare Satsuma tangerines and delicate 64% Palmira Plantation chocolate from Venezuela dusted with cocoa powder and emerald-green Japanese matcha tea. $3.50 per piece.
- Almonduja Cut squares of creamy almonds pureed with 68% Ghana chocolate and Maple Syrup Liquor. Sweet, rich, and very, very almond. $2.50 per piece.
- BittersweetA cranberry-dusted truffle filled with a sweet-tart ganache of fresh bog cranberries and Flag Hill Winery’s Maple Syrup Liquor in 40% Jivara milk chocolate from Africa. $2.50 per piece.
- A Warm Place (I) Candied calamondin peel and a drizzle of mango-ginger caramel in a bronzed cacao pod of citrussy 64% Manjari chocolate from Madagascar or caramelly 40% Jivara milk chocolate from Africa. $2.50 per piece.
- A Warm Place (II) Candied calamondin peel with a drizzle of smooth ganache made from calamondin and green oolong tea in a blue hued cacao pod of citrussy 64% Manjari chocolate from Madagascar. $2.50 per piece.
- RocherA nugget of almond-maple gianduja rolled in toasted chopped almonds and dipped in very dark chocolate. Very popular with chocolatiers in Europe. $2.50 per piece.
- Soothing the Soul Soft caramel of fresh ataulfo mangos and shredded ginger in a square Aztec motif of 40% Jivara milk chocolate from Africa. $2.50 per piece.
For a special gift, try the Holiday Gift Collection, which includes a ten-piece gift box, a bag of Chocoholics Chocolate for Baking or Chocoholics’ Serious Hot Chocolate, and two extraordinary bars, all beautifully packaged in an artisan-crafted banana paper gift bag.
I have three 5 piece boxes and about twelve 8 piece boxes remaining.
I’m also packaging a few boxes I call “The Palmira Box” in honor of that most exquisite chocolate from Venezuela’s Palmira Plantation. The Palmira Box consists of 4 Tradizionale and 4 Noh. The price for this box is $24.00.
|Duet (2 pieces)||$6.00|
|5 piece gift box||$12.00|
|8 piece gift box||$18.00|
|Holiday Gift Collection||$45.00|