Customer Laura S. contributed this recipe from a dish she made for Thanksgiving. The white chocolate adds creamy richness, resulting in a warming cool-weather side.
- 1 can whole kernel corn, drained (I used frozen)
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- 1 can evaporated milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons real vanilla
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 pieces Dancing Lion Chocolate’s White Chocolate for Baking, melted
- 3 sage leaves (optional)
- Beat eggs, add milk, salt, sugar, vanilla and White Chocolate for Baking and mix well.
- Add corn into the mixture and pour into a well buttered 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 1 hour. Remove from oven when a knife stuck into the center of the casserole comes up clean.
This makes a generous 6 to 8 servings.