Every one knows a glass of warm milk eases the transition from vibrant day to deep sleep and fine dreams. A Winter evening’s ritual; a glass of warm milk gently flavored with earthy raw cocoa powder…
(For each serving)
- Pre-warm one small mug or glass for each person with hot water.
- Gently heat the milk in a small saucepan. Meanwhile,
- Measure the Raw Organic Cocoa Powder into a small cup or bowl, whisking in just enough hot water to make a thick paste.
- Whisk in the cocoa paste into the warm milk. While stirring, increase the heat until the milk is sufficiently hot but not simmering.
- Whisk vigorously to froth the milk. Dispose of the hot water in the mugs and refill with warm milk.
- Relax, close your eyes, and sip slowly.
If you find this unsweetened version a bit strong for your taste, stir 1/2 teaspoon local honey into your mug before sipping.